Charity Hats Made In 2010

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two Blue for Baby Who?




These sets are coincidentally for the same head that will sport the Jayne hat.   The second set (blue and tan) was made as an afterthought to the blue set and both were done using this super simple pattern.

To make it a little more masculine, I did not make the collar as indicated in the pattern.  

This pattern is super, super fast and easy to modify.  You should try it!

Materials:  Small Dark Blue Set - Unidentified blue 100% acrylic
                     Light Blue and Brown Set - Sugar & Cream 100% Cotton


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Thanks for using my pattern, I would love to use your pictures on my blog as I like to feature my readers patterns. Also I'm having a contest for some yarn until the end of February for those who do submit pictures at:
    http://debscrafts55.blogspot.com/2010/02/have-you-made-one-of-my-patterns-do-you.html

    ReplyDelete